San Sebastian is a small, but beautiful city in Northern Spain. It sits on the coast of the Bay of Biscay and is sandwiched between France and Bilbao. San Sebastian is home to many popular tourist attractions which draw visitors from all over Europe. From November through March, it’s hard not to find yourself outside enjoying these sights and sounds:
1. La Concha Beach – This beautiful beach is located in the city center and is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing. The sand is white and the water is crystal clear.
2. Mount Igueldo – This mountain offers stunning views of the city and the ocean below. It’s a great spot for a picnic or to just take in the natural beauty of the area.
3. Old Town – The old town of San Sebastian is full of charming streets and buildings that date back to the 16th century. It’s a great place to wander around and get lost for a while.
4. Plaza de la Constitución – This plaza is the heart of the old town and is home to a number of restaurants, bars, and shops. It’s a great place for to people watch and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere.
5. Zurriola Beach – This beach is known for its excellent surfing conditions. If you’re looking for a little excitement, this is the place to go.
6. San Sebastian Cathedral – This cathedral is one of the most important religious buildings in Spain. It’s also one of the oldest, dating back to the 12th century.
7. Aquarium – The aquarium is home to a wide variety of marine life, including sharks, rays, and turtles. It’s a great place to learn more about the underwater world.
8. Guggenheim Museum – This museum is dedicated to modern and contemporary art. It’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in San Sebastian.
9. Food – San Sebastian is known for its delicious food, which can be enjoyed at any of the city’s many restaurants. There’s something for everyone, so be sure to try as many dishes as you can.
San Sebastian is a wonderful city that has something to offer everyone. These are just a few of the best things to do there. If you’re planning a trip, be sure to add some of these activities to your itinerary. You won’t regret it.